Ranking
Original Post
Alliance.
Hello torigod i actually couldnt find a thread for alliances so i figured i would just open up a new thread from the title you can probably tell, the i, want too be a single alliance with Torigod. Its been a long time since if seen anyone request something of this so just tell what you guys think of accepting this. I am very active forum wise i know tg is more of a irc clan so i mean i could easily transition to irc activity. Im also very active in game ive played a couple gmaes with teapot and spider and a few other guys and i think itd be pretty sweet to try and bring Torigod back to life forum wise im sure accepting wont have any downsides so if you guys accept just tell me by pm or post on here thanks for your time.
Say, what purpose would an alliance with another clan serve? And I'm quite sure we're comfortable being less active than some other clans, we are busy people.
Last edited by Imsku; Jun 4, 2010 at 10:29 PM.
I'm confused. You don't want to be in the clan, but you want to be affiliated with us?
[Torigod]
Lol no i do wnat to be in torigods but i dont think id make it.. i mean this is a leet clan itd be hard for me to get it so i figure why not start an aliiance then build up
Originally Posted by falloutboi View Post
Lol no i do wnat to be in torigods but i dont think id make it.. i mean this is a leet clan itd be hard for me to get it so i figure why not start an aliiance then build up

If I'm reading whatever that is correctly, you are trying to use your clan as a stepping stone in order to try to join TG at a later date.

Good job kid, they'll certainly go for you now.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Im talking about friendship wise dude your not understand i want a SINGLE alliance lol not a clan alliance build up as it bild up friendships forum activity you guys arent looking at the point or understanding anyways
So why not just hang out with us? As opposed to asking if you we can say that you are hanging out with us.
[Torigod]