Ranking
Original Post
Peace Treaty
We, Demon, are a peaceful clan, and do not wish to go to war. Please agree to a peace treaty to prevent present and future war circumstances. We ask humbly to stop this war.
Former Item Forger
i say you go to war with them
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
you guys declared war on us, I am asking peace, I don't know who did something to insult your clan, but I assure you as soon as I find out, it will be taken care of.
Former Item Forger
DECLINED.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
what if I say I removed MrGernade from the clan after learning he was resetting matches cause he was losing?

the demands have been met now stop this war!
Last edited by Stupinator; Sep 28, 2008 at 06:39 AM.
Former Item Forger
WE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!11!!1!!1!!one!!11!1!
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
What the fuck did we do to you to make everyone hate us so much?
what the hell can we possibly do to not be hated, when we as a clan did nothing in the first place?!?!?!?! FFFFFUUUUUCK!!

NOW ARE YOU WILLING TO STOP INSULTING US OR NOT? I CAN'T REMEMBER US DOING ANYTHING TO YOU SO JUST FUCKING STOP!
Former Item Forger
I lol'd.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.