Toribash
Original Post
[DSC]T-City
T-City Clan

T-City is a clan where trust and respect is everything. To join reply to this with the following information

Name:
Belt:
Best Mod:
Any Other Info:

You will be reviewed and told if rejected or accepted.

LEVELS

LEADER
The chosen leader of T-City
Jimbobwe

GENERAL
Has shown fighting skills and extreme loyalty

CAPTAIN
Skills and Respect - Has done something to show this

COUNCIL
Shows trust and potential
JACKGORSKI

Clan Information

Clan Bank: 0 tc (NEED DONATIONS)
Allies: None
Enemies: None
Rules

-Respect other members
-No trashtalking other members
-NO LIFTKICKING
-NO SHOVELING
-Respect Beginners
-Stay Loyal to the Clan
Our Story
On a cold day the Legendary God Hampa walked into a cool dojo to observe the training, he was impressed with one fighter, Tosa. He kept fighting and with every bead of sweat that fell from his head he gained power and respect. He started a clan, T-City, which was blessed by Hampa. As the Clan gained power, many other leaders got jealous of its power, so they plotted to destroy it. As Tosa watched and trained his son, a demon entered the dojo and fought Tosa. Tosa was too old to put up a fight and the demon destroyed his body. Demon and his followers took over the clan, renaming it Anarchy. The student Tosa had taught that day went on to have a son, Jimbobwe, who now has returned to regain T-City's name once again, and avenge Tosa.

Last edited by Jimbobwe; Jun 12, 2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Update
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
you need a clan story.
rules.
clan aim
and etc
check the stickies for more information
good luck anyways
Good luck. Get better font. Need some help? Pm me.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Thanks for the advice!
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
You would need a banner and some goals.
Good luck
Proud leader of KiLa, an official clan.
R.I.P. Boris