Toribash
Original Post
Freshprince
he was a app from the beginning.... but for many reasons... his mentor left... he showed great responsibaltiy ( aleast you know what im writing lol...sorry for spelling) and so on.... I "tested him" ingame... I didnt play myself couse I wouldnt stand a chanse since it was more than 6 months I´ve played serious... but I let him fight the guys in a server. Even though you didnt won every fight I decide to make you a full member. it was good fights and you cant be the best in the whole game.... there will always b some1 better. and also.... I dont think ingame fighting skills is all.... I think its more important what personality u have.

this desicion is final so there is noway you can make me change my mind... only Kai-T can make it undone.

so Welcome to the clan as a full member Freshprince!
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Yay for not taking anyones oppinion before you introduce yet another member into the clan when we already have more than enough.

Only thing i could have said on the matter is get around to booting the inactive people before you recruit, and let us have a say in the matter.

Welcome Freshprince, dont take anything above personally, just understand that the clan is crowded.
collect snots from the nose
technicly freshprince was allredy in the clan gynx... I just made him full from app
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
He's pretty much been a member all the time, just not a full member :P
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Well then, on that note; I apologize. And welcome to the clan, FreshPrince, and i hope you live up to Loje's expectations as a useful, active member of the clan, and thanks in advance for understanding, if you did.
collect snots from the nose
ConGrats.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees