Ranking
Original Post
Textured hair?
ya know how you can customize your tori in textures an joint texture and relaxes and force and all dat.... well why not make hair textures
Well, its gonna be so hard to make it textured.
Also, the hair isn't stable, it moves, so the texture on it going to look so bad and the quality will go bad, I don't think hair texture thing is gonna be good thing.
~Not Supported.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
lol wtf, no. It'll look weird as heck, solely because of it's movement, as Asssassin has stated. I cannot think of anything that would look well for hair besides colours.
Hair kinda has a texture thingy on it already, if you mess around in the hair forge you'll see what I mean.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Buuut if this guy meant changeble hair textures(like joint textures 128,256,512) i think it would be a great idea..
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
I think it would be an interesting way to enhance the tori customization. Regardless of some derpy textures it could be interesting.
Oh Yeah, it will be just like flame particles textures :P
I don't believe you understand the levels of epicness it would be to change my tophat to a fucking pilgrim hat
fuck you all, supported even though it has been attempted already and wasn't allowed due to high levels of lag caused by it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
fuck you all, supported even though it has been attempted already and wasn't allowed due to high levels of lag caused by it.

wtf nate, just read what SkulFuk said: there are ALREADY textures on hairs but they are not changeble yet.
Well if you would also read what SkulFuk said you would have seen where he said " if you mess around in the hair forge you'll see what I mean." and obviously you have not done so.
The texture or "Texture-mode" really only seems to change shading or something like that slightly.
When I say, and hopefully what everyone else says, texture we mean an actual changeable texture where you can draw and have it put on said item. The IF team tried to make this and were unsuccessful because it caused a lot of lag, with that being said it will probably never happen.
I would support this if it were plausible but I don't believe it is/will be due to already stated things from the IF team.
You can still play with the 12 different texture-modes though :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli