Ranking
Original Post
[R] 20k Head Texture - 512 x 512 - Permanent
Alright people, i'm going to swing this in a new direction. I'm sorry about the heads you've already made, but none of these are really making me say wow.

What i'm now looking for is something simplistic/futuristic. I saw the Tori/Uke heads made by AlphasoniK and I thought "Shit those look nice, simplistic is the way to go."

Alphasonik, you're really the only person contending for this now, so you would take it out with that head, but I don't think i'm prepared to pay 30k for this head. 30k is all i've got and I don't want to be left broke and not satisfied.

New Specs:

I want something simple and sleek, something that is original and epic. I'm more likely to only pay 20k for this, as the request is becoming simpler. I'm currently using Demon Force and Bronze Relax. I'd like a Tori/Uke style head, but thrown into the future. I want sharpness and jagged edges, to show Tori has been beaten, but brought but robotically. Keep it simple, though, but I want it to look nice.

Again, I apologize for the efforts people have put into the heads, but I'm not really satisfied.
Last edited by Corey; Jan 20, 2010 at 10:37 PM.
Fuck i was gonna do this but Galard decided to join :/
Good luck with this Corey.
Wait nevermind i might just try this.
count me in :3
ew
my entry
i've got the concept whitch i will show you below and i havent finished it not nearly this is just outline and what not the specific ideal i just want to know if you like it before i start in on the detail and color portion

alright you can tell me to change it in any way and the head band can have whatever you want on it right now the headband just says death in chinese characters
i hate you...
Originally Posted by Kadan View Post
Fuck i was gonna do this but Galard decided to join :/
Good luck with this Corey.
Wait nevermind i might just try this.
count me in :3

You never know I may fuck up.
ok here what i got i started 3 mins after your first post.

I know it sucks but i felt like trying a bit.
I can't really see that one Galard, would you like to make a spinny for me :P

Agonized, that's quite nice, could you color some shit in and make it look better, then i'll ask for some changes.

Thanks for the attention guys, I guess this is the first 512 x 512 request :P
I will, and also Corey, I will admit this is crappy first attempt so tommorow or maybe even tonight I will try a better one, I have an image in my mind but I can't put it down on paper for some reason =(