Ranking
Amazing game, played it for a while now, it's great how the dev actually put some time into the ship components, I still don't know everything and I've been building ships for around a month now.

Only down side is it gets too quiet/boring/bland as it goes, but I don't blame it, it's still in it's early alpha and I'm sure it'll be even better as it goes.

Definitely recommend this.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

just downloaded and tested yet.
build a crap ship felw too some planets, found a space pirate-space station thing. which shoot at me :<
flew into the sun and died.

its a great game but ill need a while to get the hang of it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It has made me confuse... I don't understand exactly what tip of game is that, seems cool and i guess that i'll download and play a bit, so i guess that i'll understand.
Will try this for sure.. As soon as i come back..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so ive got abit into it now.
i guess if u play it abit u have to buy a new mouse. beacuse you are actually killing your right mouse button.

ive made it to earn about 15k from the money, found something which was worht 1k per piece, but didnt noted what it was
next im gonna try is building a star station and trying to attach such a recycle thing to my ship.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken