Toribash
Original Post
Who is Rollin?
----------------------------------------------------
OK i saw him post but has he just gone inactive? or is he nocturnal? *gasp*
Last edited by Buttchouda; Jul 11, 2009 at 10:24 PM.
Klan Opposition.
Rollin is the original founder of this clan. He has internet problems right now.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
His last Log-in was 6 days ago. Why could he not make a post? Im having internet problems too, it sucks. I just think it would be extremely helpful if the founder of this clan had a role in it.
Originally Posted by Azazell View Post
His last Log-in was 6 days ago. Why could he not make a post? Im having internet problems too, it sucks. I just think it would be extremely helpful if the founder of this clan had a role in it.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=17

Internet problems and money problems. US economy sucks right now and for some people the internet is the least of their concerns when there are bills and such.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Agreed, guess im lucky to have a laptop and can get the wireless. Hopefully he can get it fixed soon.
btw i'm in england (Thats why i'm not always on when you huys are on) jus sayin so ya know that i'm not unactive.
Klan Opposition.