Toribash
Original Post
Long live Toxic
Minutes ago, juo came back from the dead, and brought me to my attention that the clan was undergoing a major crisis.

Seeing the thread list shocked me at first, but on consideration I do not think the situation is a serious as people, including Patrick_Unrated, make it sound like: this clan is in crisis, but it's not dead.

Since shit is already flying around quite badly, I will use some of the credit I think I have earned with you guys and speak my mind straight. This is not intended to be a flame, so please keep the discussion here cool-headed.

Fact: Tripstone and DarkEnergy have a long record of behaving as immature jerks.

I think Tripstone is good guy, but he cannot hold his temper. I think DarkEnergy is just unstable. They both have large credit for having shown great and continued dedication to the clan.

Tripstone, your public apology was remarkable, and I believe it is sincere. But amending one's character is long and hard work, not something one can do overnight. I speak from personal experience.

Fact: A lot of great players were recruited recently, and many, but not all, of those recruits recently left.

I believe there is still a solid core of loyal members. I consider myself one of those.

Fact: Patrick_Unrated work as co-leader so far was of great quality.

He did get some things wrong now and then, but he was always mild-tempered and readily admitted his mistakes.

Patrick_Unrated, I think your "Clan is dead" thread was one such mistake. This clan is not dead, yet. And I believe you are the one person best placed to get it through this crisis.

Personally, I would welcome Patrick_Unrated as the new permanent leader of Toxic, with Tripstone as second in command. Tripstone, in the past you have put the interest of the clan before your own, so I believe you can see this change would be for the good the clan.

Now, guys please raise your head and move that clan forward.

For the record, here's a summary of the roster at the time I started writing this post:
  • Tripstone
  • JumalanKasi
  • ddaa
  • QuanChi
  • Yiep
  • HappyDog
  • Thatone
  • d[1]mka
  • Rayson_The_Reaper
  • Static_Death
  • Fireless
  • Squid
  • Zo6
  • Dog

I do not see Patrick_Unrated here, since I did not see him post a resignation message, I believe this is an oversight.
-- Time is the road, we are the wheel that turns. --
Pft...I was disrespectfull to Trip 'cause it pissed me off when he was disrespecting other people in my site (clan and out), and the "Toxic Rules" say : Respect everyone, out and in of the clan" And he broke it.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Ddaa, Thank you for this post. I have been thinking alot about his and, if it is alright with every one else, I would like to come back. I would really like to try and see Toxic prevail. Also, Tell me if this is to much but, can I still be leader or Co-Leader? Ddaa has opened my mind and I have relized it was a dumb mistake. He is right. This clan is not dead till those who try give up. I did this and I am srry. This clan will not die without me giving it my best.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Oct 7, 2007 at 04:53 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Srry, typo.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

It hurts me everyday to see that u all are still together and i selfishly left, but i really wanna come back and help out!
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Diax, are you asking to come back in? Or are you just saying that and really don't want to be?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

no i swear i mean it.... i even told alex that i with toxic and dont wanna be in elite. so patrick we in?
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Diax you can be back in, but who is we?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Well, tripstone wanted me to post something in that forum and ddaa wanted me to post something in that topic....so i did..my wish is your command ;3!!
LONG LIFE FOR TOOXIIIIIC!!!
AAAH

And yes Ethereal..im guessing you'll be the next person who's posting here..i r crazy.

gg
Last edited by juo124; Oct 11, 2007 at 10:09 PM.