Toribash
Original Post
Bet/Duel/(reason)prize Restriction
You know when you want to save TC but your getting tempted to use your TC and you cant hold back and you just use it all?

BEFORE ->
* Nobody has put 10000TC to the decaprize, the decapprize is now 10000TC.
<Solar> i dont want to.....but! but! but! what the heck, i can earn it again.
* Solar has put 10000TC to the decapprize, the decapprize is now 20000TC.
<Noob> OMG THATS SO MUCH TC! ITS MEIN! MIEN!!!!!
* Noob won 20000TC decapprize.
* Noob defeated Solar in knockout match no.1
* Noob Global Rank 281618 (mod 727712 Solar Global Rank 2635 (mod 2731)

game
TC 0

AFTER ->
* Nobody has put 10000TC to the decapprize, the decapprize is now 10000TC
<Solar> i dont want to but.....what the heck, i can earn it again
<Solar> /decapprize 10000TC
* DeactivateBet/Duel/Prize restrictions to continue.
<Solar> Good thing that was there, i rly want to save TC but i keep getting temped into doing this!

game
TC 10000

Now, the command could be through toribash community or ingame, i think community would work better IMO. Lots of people cry/moan when they have been betting servers ( i met some ;) ) and they are like "i lost all my TC and i rly wanted to get this." but if they had a restriction ( which can be activated and deactivated by the user ) it could help....kinda.

In the end i guess its really just their fault for not being able to resist in the first place but this is just a simple thing to stop that. If there is a way that stops people from betting under 100. Its pretty much like that but it will not let you bet/duel/prize until you deactivate the thing.

What do you think ;) also sub to me on youtube. My new channel so no videos ATM : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrqir5npa5Eheqt_1NbYv5Q
Last edited by SoIar; Aug 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM.
Solar - Orbit Like Me!