Toribash
Original Post
I apoligize
/Invade/
First of all, sorry for the invasions going on here. I have seen what Daxx has done here and I would like to apologize on behalf of [cop]. If you may please tell me wat Daxx exactly did and there will be a severe consequence for the next [cop] member who flames or you or does anything horrible. For all of you [L]eigons members who have been offended by Daxx just inform me in PM. Also, if you still think we should be enemies I understand. We can add you as enemies if you want. Know about [Sexy], the leader of [Sexy] must inform me in PM if he wants enemies. Also, if you think any other member of [cop] has offended any of your members please inform you. Once again, I apoligize for the problem.

~Shiko and [cop]
\Invade\
Daxx did nothing here the only thing he said was

Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Ok, I just got the word that [cop] is enemies with your clan. I wouldnt really do that because it'll just hurt your clan even more, but I'm cool with that
Have fun dying!
-Daxx & [cop]

All the other things are from lilmali97 he was the one who started the whole thing (cursing , disrespecting) and other things,

Matt did the war stuff just to shut u guys up (sry dont wanna be mean) because [cop] didnt stop flamming Legions , i think its possible too be friendly because i think that would be the best Solution.
I dont know but if [cop] stops Flamming legions we dont need to be enemys if they dont we are your enemys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
/Invade/
Ok, I got it. Also, if you can please, any examples of what lilmali did?
\Invade\
Hmm you have to ask matt because i didnt noticed first that they are disrespecting us.

Matt told me to listen what they say but i didnt got all he also said [cop] is disrespecting us on there DSC .
Maby you see somthing there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
/Invade/
Well,
Thank you for the information Affei. I will check the DSC straight away, and once again, I'm sorry for all this trouble. I will give servere concequences of course. Also, if any problem happens again just tell me.
Just before I leave this forum, if you still want enemies, then I understand.
\Invade\
Ok Np problem man.

About the Enemy thing hmm i cant say you matt got more power in the clan than me i only run the threads in my opinion there is no need to be a enemy.
Its Undecided now.

I wait till matt goes online than ill pm you the status .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Yea well, basicly its just Daxx.
Other then that.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
/Invade/
No problem. Just one question, whats up with [Sexy] coming up on our DSC?
\Invade\
Well, We are in a Locked Alliance.
(Alliance witch can not be broken).
There for however declares war they will have our back and we will have theirs.
...................Unibash Teacher...................