Ranking
Original Post
A Note to Elites and Higher.
Being an elite or higher, you are expected to be some of the highest ranked, and most active people in the clan, while I am not seeing much any of you, I just wanted to get this out there, I feel that you are not taking on your full responsibility, and that might call for some changes. I need elites that will be there a lot, and will talk to me and function-x-, whom I haven't seen as much of lately.

What I am pointing out, is that I'm going to do some promoting, and possibly even demoting soon, and I would like you know that you need to pick it up. I have seen you guys on a little lately, but lack of posts and belts compared to some newer members is pretty depressing, and if you are having doubts and would like to be a lower rank or even leave, please tell me now, or PM me.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Bumping this because it needs to be seen.
i was just thinking of this,so its based on actvite or belt?
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
well, It is mostly on activity but there is little chance a brown belt will be elite. Atleast black belt but I would like it higher.
so it is based on belt
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
it is based on ur belt and how u speak and how u fight and how high ur rank is and generally, how you are.
Well, not so much your belt, but gaining belts, how much you play. Also your attitude.

Belt dump:
http://toribash.com/dump/belts.php
just asking. am i eligable for promotion considering my continued effort to remain in contact on the forums even though im travelling? i think that shows commitment, lol.
also you know how active I am.
just asking.

DT
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX