Toribash
Original Post
Crysis on Qosmio X500
People are telling me that the Qosmio X500 is one of the best gaming laptops ever, so I wonder why it can only run Crysis on normal, and Warhead on high, and Metro 2033 on normal. What is it lacking and what do I need to upgrade. (You can find out the specs online)
Last edited by jabraman; Dec 30, 2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
The Qosimo X500 has multiple models, it CAN run Crysis on full if you buy the model.

Qosmio X500-Q900S MSRP: $1,999.00
IntelŽ Core™ i7-740QM processor ([email protected])
6GB DDR3 1066MHz memory
1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIAŽ GeForceŽ GTX 460M

This will easily run Crysis.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I have those.
My Qosmio has 8GB RAM and all the other specs you listed, does the X500 look the same as the X500 Q900S.(Dimensions, color)
No idea I used Google.

Maybe you could use it too?

Dose yours run Crysis fine?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
My x505-q855 runs crysis fine, less specs then that, you should be able to run it swimmingly.
Hoss.
i agree, though why is everyone caught up on crysis still? it's a 2008 game hasn't everyone played it already?
You don't say?
It's still beautiful, is why

My laptop has similar specs, slightly weaker processor, and it can run crysis on high fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]