Ranking
Original Post
[Tint]Kingsta
Tits. Boobs. Vagina.

Here's some crazy facts about me first
Name - Connor-Lloyd Bentham
Age - 18
Height - 6'3" Be jelly
Education - College (Maths/Chemistry/Applied Science and PE)
Country - Lancaster, England
Favorite words - Dad, Dad and Dad.

I'm a very sociable person, can be immature at times but does it matter? Thanks for accepting me into this clan! I'm sure you will all see my in-game sometime if you ever get a chance to get in (I know how things can be)

I have not been on toribash for a while for multiple reasons, It must have been almost a year that I have been off so I am still refreshing my mind with everything on here including all the commands and shortcuts I used in the past!

I have had the same set from the start, bit bored of it tbh, which hopefully you all would have seen in-game if you have known me from the past!

I am a realistic person, I see people who go crazy about this game and spend tons of money on TC and other things and I stop and think to myself why are they doing that? It's just a game..

I'm shit at english and hate writing large amounts of writing, but I guess it's easy to talk about yourself right?

Hobbies I like

I love my music, I like anything and everything other than some obvious songs.. I love punk rock! I'm a massive fan of Blink 182.

I play/have played alot of sports including basketball, football (Soccer for those americano's), taekwondo, badminton and lots of circuit training.

I play alot of xbox, the games I play include Assassins creed 3 (What I'm currently playing), Fifa 13, All the Halo's, GTA and Minecraft.

Heres a couple of things thats happened in the past
Theres no way I'm stating them all as I'm too tired to remember and otherwise I'll look like a boring fuck!

When I was 4 after watching peter pan for my first ever time I thought it would be fun to jump of the chair arm of my coach and onto the living room glass table (I was 4 so imagine the difference) and cracked my head open!

In my last few days of primary school I danced to shakira's song 'Beautiful liar' with my friend dressed up in dresses and wigs..

Sooooooooooo...........
Not much else to say tbh....
If anyone wants anymore information just let me know!

P.S. Don't take me as a serious person, because I'm not..
I like this image so its going here.. .-.

Last edited by Kingsta; Dec 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
Whoa, didn't expect that much.
Welcome aboard for the second time mate, I'm sure that you'll fit in here just fine.

Also, 6'1" here...Penis. :<
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

6'4 nearly 6'5, fuck with it.
I also think dylan is around 6'4.
We win haha.

Play for a basketball team?
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
6'4 nearly 6'5, fuck with it.
I also think dylan is around 6'4.
We win haha.

Play for a basketball team?

If he's 6,3 and doesn't play basketball, I will murder him with my bare hands.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Tall people ftw.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I love his favorite words.
This guys is dope.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY