Ranking
Original Post
Music
Everyone is intrested in music! Life would be so dull without it.

What kind of Genre are you into? What are your favorite songs?
Have you listened to a song lately that made you go crazy happy?

I listen to almost 100% rock. Occasionally there's some techno, or some rap, but that's because in the city I live in, almost everyone has speakers loud enough to hear from the other side of town! haha

Favorite Bands: Kamelot, Dream Theatre, P.O.D., Static-X, Avenged Sevenfold, and many moar!
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD
Nearly 100% rock, and nearly all said subgenres.

Favorite Band of All Time: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Other Favorites: Pearl Jam, System of a Down, Live, Pink Floyd, Incubus, Weezer, R.E.M., AC/DC, Metallica

Non-rock Favorites: Johnny Cash(though I generally hate country), Busdriver(hip-hop), Eminem(rap), classic rap/hip-hop
Come on man, quit being so uptight... be [Smooth].

I is [Smooth] leader. Just so's you know.
Death metal, Screamo, Heavy metal, Metal, Rock, Hardcore , Post Hardcore, Metalcore, Punk Rock, Power pop, Punk pop, Blues, Alternative, Indie, Indie Rock, General Rock, Other Stuff I can't seem to remember >.>

Favourite Song of all time: You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds - Mayday Parade (Yes it's long)

Favourite Band: We The Kings

Favourite Album: Everything In Transit - Mayday Parade

Favourite Screamo/Deathmetal Song Of the Week: Cold Day in Hell - Parkway Drive

Favourite Non Screamo/Deathmetal Song Of the Week: Decembers - Hawthorne Heights

Bands I listen to: Across Five Aprils, AFI, Alesana, Blink 182, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, Chiodos, Cobra Starship, Death Cab For Cutie, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Escape The Fate, Evermore, Hawthorne Heights, Hollywood Undead, I Killed the Prom Queen, Jack's Mannequin, Josiah Leming, Keepsake Summer, Linkin Park, Mayday Parade, My Chemical Romance, New Found Glory, Papa Roach, Parkway Drive, Plain White T's, A Skylit Drive, Sonic Syndicate, Sum 41, Tenacious D, Thousand Foot Krutch, We The Kings, 3 Doors Down and 30 Seconds To Mars, 'Bout 30 Others.

And yeah
Last edited by mingamanga; May 10, 2008 at 01:26 AM.
Anything truly awesome.

Favourite bands: Radiohead, Mr. Bungle, Primus.

Just listened to: Shotgun Symphony by Blind Stare.

Favourite classic band: The Clash.

Favourite electronic: Mouse on Mars - Radical Connector.
"Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum"
Any music, as long as its music!(notice how i say music)

Favourite songs(Such a hard choice):Numb, In the End, What i've done,White and Nerdy

Favourite Bands: Linkin Park, Beetoven(wat!?..jk)
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww0000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seen the We The Kings dude's once
Nice guys.

btw BusDriver owns, crazy... obnoxious awesome songs... :>
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD