the Death/Kick war
Here is the war setting, What better Settings for Christmas Eve

This is the christmas Brawl.

The war Shall be next sunday.

We shall fight in clan kicks server

Here is the Counter.

http://timeanddate.com/counters/cust...9&sec=26&p0=80

When it hits 0 Clan Kick and Clan Death shall battle no Questions Asked,

Clan Death Pick your three best members Kick chooses Bosnian pride EmpreamKick and cro-mag.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Re: the Death/Kick war
Sorry, but where is the Kick clan server?
our new recruit, S0lttis is going to be in the war with Esse while I'm gone. We need one more member since *DEATH* quit. Any suggestions?

EDIT: You HAVE to get a third one. I can't help since I'm leaving away for a week and a half right about... now

Esse will take on the duties of co-leader
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
I've checked with some members, but Mexicanmonkey can't cause he won't be home at that date. Goose doesn't have a account on the forums so i've send a PM to peglegmoe. He's our last chance.
As I have limited usage to a computer, I can check the forums about once a day.

There's always the possibility that there will only be two members from Death... Damn, I wish I could be there
It's 8 hours to the war. Make sure you win, and if you don't, make sure you lose with dignity and take some of them with you.
KICK WINS!!!! KICK WINS THE WAR!
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Unfortuneatly we lost, Only I from Death showed up. But I think the others misunderstod the time (cause i did too). It was just luck that I came to the war. The clock Emp linked said 18.00, but for me that was 01.30. So I met Emp 10 minutes before the brawl ansd he said something like brawl time. So it was me and Noob_Reaper (He fighted for us) against Bosionan_pride and Empream_kick.

Here are the matches
Attached Files
Clanbrawl_fight_1.rpl (116.9 KB, 25 views)
Clanbrawl_fight_2.rpl (554.5 KB, 23 views)
I thought this might happen. well, good job anyways
sorry i do have an account but under my full screen name mightygoose, sorry if that was confusing.... yeah i am available for all future wars...