Ranking
Original Post
Hi, I'm new here :D
Hey, so I've just joined Tint, and I was told to make a thread about myself. I'm just going to repeat most of the stuff I wrote in the application I guess, and add in whatever I think of.

Long, detailed version

So, I love music, rock, metal, and dubstep are my favourite genres. I'm a drummer, and I plan to drum for a very long time and become amazing at it. I play Minecraft, and my favourite game is Skyrim (I might buy an Xbox just for that). I'm generally a quite happy person, although I can get pissed off sometimes, I need to work on that a little. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I love Coca-Cola, along with a bunch of other drinks too. Uhh. I used to make heads and signatures here, some of you might've seen some of my stuff, and if you have, you'll know that it's not very impressive. I quit Toribash for a while but now, I'm obviously back and I chose to apply for Tint.

I'm looking forward to getting the pleasure of meeting you all, and no, I don't normally talk about myself so much, as weird as that may seem to you- don't worry.
Last edited by Praeter; Mar 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM.
Tint is sex.
Wow, nice to see someone that puts so much effort in a thread just to introduce himself.
So yet again, welcome aboard man. I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here and I'm 100% sure that you will fit in here perfectly.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Yeah, I actually believe the same. You fit in here perfectly.
So, welcome to Tint, Prae.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I love Coca-Cola, along with a bunch of other drinks too.

Glad to see we will get along just fine.

boricua

Nice introduction.

Welcom to Tint.
Also, you should repair your signature.
Dinis you red my mind.

Anyway congrats on getting in you seem nice and i welcome you.
Last edited by Alpha_old; Mar 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM.
Slow It Down And Dont Miss A Thing
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. c:

Originally Posted by Tekro View Post
Glad to see we will get along just fine.

Ahahaha, how'd you even find that image?

Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Nice introduction.

Welcom to Tint.
Also, you should repair your signature.

Whoa, I've had that there all this time I was inactive and clanless. Thanks for pointing that out, seriously. Lol.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
Dr. Peppers better... But either way, Welcome to Tint bro.

I hereby declare our friendship Terminated.

boricua