Toribash
Original Post
[eVent]100m Sprint!!
100m Sprint!! (A singleplayer event)

Hello and welcome to my event called "100m sprint"! It's about covering distance as fast as possible, obviously, but about that down below!

Story:

I play multiplayer a lot and often have to do comebacks to win or chase a running guy (in judo, it's hardest ever to chase down a runner). So I think it would be interesting, how fast you guys can cover a distance in my given settings and how does it compare to me. In human world, normal speed race is 100m sprint. If we change it to toriworld and pretend tori / uke are as tall as average guys (1.75m), 100m would be 14800 engagedistance. Ok, let's go to objectives!

Objective:
Use your tori any way you want to cover a 14800 distance to uke in my given settings and given time. For your time to be counted, you must deliver an impact to uke which causes a few damage points and then change any joint you want (for example, change pec from contract to extend).

Rules:
14800 engagedistance, aikidobigdojo fracture and dm (250 / 325), no dq, a maximum of 5000 matchframes.

You can change the following gamerules:
Turnframes
Matchframes (Maximum of 5000 frames)
Nothing else can be changed (that means, I may discard your entry if something else has been changed.)

An example of valid rules:

Up to 3 entries per user (with that mean, don't upload any next try where you've improved by 10 matchframes (if anyone ever got the guts to play this long singleplayer servera times))

In case 2 of your replays one, you only get the highest place.

I (JSnuffMARS) am allowed to participate and reserve my right to keep the 1st or 2nd place, if I earn it.

Last and most important: no hacking and no replay stealing / copying. You may use others techique, but replays must differ, that means you may use the same opener and opening, but later on stuff must differ a bit)

What you will be judged on:
- only on how fast you cover the distance, xD

Judges are JSnuffMARS

Prizes:

First 5k,
Second 500tc,

Deadline:

Deadline is on the 1st June, 2013, 00.01 am, GMT 0
- Prizes will be awarded within 2 days after deadline.

Good luck, Have fun

May the best runner / jumper / whatever style win!
Just wanted to make it clear, u can do whatever u want (jump, run, slide, walk, swim, etc) but just go get to uke?
And something else - what mod do u want us to use?
Just footmod? or..?
-----
+what gravity are we supposed to use?
Last edited by MrGarry; May 22, 2013 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
Just wanted to make it clear, u can do whatever u want (jump, run, slide, walk, swim, etc) but just go get to uke?
And something else - what mod do u want us to use?
Just footmod? or..?
-----
+what gravity are we supposed to use?

1.) yeah, everything goes, just get to him, the faster the better.
2.) mod is classic, no footmods and stuff.
3.) gravity is -30. I'll upload a screenshot of official settings in a minute! =)
Well this doesn't sound really amazing.

Already tried to do something but didn't bother to continue as prize is kinda bad.

fuck
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Why would we raise the dmt?

Do to it's heavy gravity and it's easy to break stuff with normal damage threshold. HOWEVER, you're allowed to use normal dmt, but it won't do you any good.
Originally Posted by zapekk View Post
Well this doesn't sound really amazing.

Already tried to do something but didn't bother to continue as prize is kinda bad.

Meh, I pay the full prize so I dunno. I've seen worse prizes around, like seen in concon weekly event for example
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Do to it's heavy gravity and it's easy to break stuff with normal damage threshold. HOWEVER, you're allowed to use normal dmt, but it won't do you any good.

It's not that much heavier, and unless you're an idiot you won't dm yourself.

Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Meh, I pay the full prize so I dunno. I've seen worse prizes around, like seen in concon weekly event for example

Concon has been doing that for a couple months, he's given away probably more then 100k in tc and items.
Also, his events are fairly simple to do, and rather fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Doesn't seem like people are happy with the prize? Me neither btw
Increase it? :3
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
ok fck it, I'll close this for now. Maybe make another event of the same idea later.

Also, no replays submitted so no love lost