Toribash
Original Post
-Custom Usertext Textures
Today I'm suggesting a new addition to the torishop, Usertext Textures. Textures are already a part of practically every aspect of the Tori at this point, and I feel that this would be a nice new thing to add to give more options to the player.

Having a template created for this should be no huge challenge, nor should the advertisement of the texture, and I can see it becoming a pretty popular item. Heck, I could even take a stab at making the template if necessary, although that isn't much my forte.

As for prices, I probably wouldn't have too precise of a guesstimate, but it seems maybe 40k more or less would be suitable for Torishop prices on the item.

Thanks for your time. If you'd like any more info on this idea, ask away.

-Pamaaj
[i]nquisition
nothing much

I see no use in this... People will just start to make the textures transparent... Oh no can do? Well lemme just make it white... Loses the purpose of having user text colors in any aspect... If you will say it's going to be like joint textures and just be an overlay? Well 10thdan + with pure usertext can just get demon and void usertext now...

It's a great concept, but it does ruin other items... I don't like it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Valid point, hadn't thought of that. It'd still be neat, but I see the problems it could pose.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

There is a reason why rules were made against transparent textures. And the item could be qi'd for only people with 10k Qi+. That eliminates half of the problems already. As for the rest, it could be gradiented. Would make an obvious difference between real void and real demon. I like this idea, but I just think you might want to put a little more thought into it before finalizing it. Great concept though.