Ranking
Original Post
[A] 512res joint textures with bodyparts designed demonic stylish texture set!!!
I created and maybe will continue work on this demonic set with joint textures resolution 512x512
and i thinking continue work on head and create trails like peaces of this set and other bodyparts maybe if i have enough desire;
Auction information:
Artist: me
Start price: 300k
Minimal raise: 25k
Recolour: 50k
Autobuy: 400k
Auction will be over after day since first valid bid;

http://i44.tinypic.com/w7zm13.png

source

Last edited by scout_old1; Aug 12, 2013 at 01:04 AM.
you really like it? then you can maybe start this auction before someone make to me good offer via pm for example or before bid/ or autobuy it here (; i will maybe continue edit of some bodyparts if i will have enough desire;
Wait does this include the joint texture items?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
It's c/p ;o
That lowers the price a LOT
lower the price to a more acceptable price?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
no i think this price fair enough; also please read market rules before posting like that D) Criticism whether groundless or informative should now be kept to PM (also if im thinking right it similarly for auction prices criticism ofc im not fully sure but i will take consult about it maybe) but thank you for your trying to haggle i think it can mean that you liked this set right? and sorry i not trying be scratchy just its my version of answer and no offence please (;
Last edited by scout_old1; Aug 12, 2013 at 01:54 AM.
Thread closed. All posts that broke rules are infracted.

Feel free to remake this thread if you still intend to sell this set. As a reminder to everyone, criticism of sets is considered a useless post in the market boards. Go to the art board if you want to do that, or just pm the artist.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]