[Ascend] Three Word Story Game
Doing this cuz why not

I'll start:

One day, there
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
One day, there was a tori that ate a
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
One day, there was a tori that ate a magical pizza donkey
One day, there was a tori that ate a magical pizza donkey, then he turned into an alien
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
One day, there was a tori that ate a magical pizza donkey, then he turned into an alien and began his
One day, there was a tori that ate a magical pizza donkey, then he turned into an alien and began his quest to ascend
Last edited by prowlerLA9; May 9, 2015 at 07:36 PM.
One day, there was a tori that ate a magical pizza donkey, then he turned into an alien and began his quest to ascend to the heavens
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
One day, there was a tori that ate a magical pizza donkey, then he turned into an alien and began his quest to ascend to the heavens and kill all

Holy shit Prowler you're back. Awesome.