Toribash
Original Post
Nabi LenShu Tourney
Hi!

Well, I made a mode, it's called LenShu, and I was going to make a small comp, but Mosier said I could have nabi sponsor it through him.

So...

The tourney is gonna be Monday, August 18th at 2:00 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) I'll post here a few hours before the tourney starts.

It's gonna be in the server I make for it an hour before it starts (1:00 PM).

The prize will be any item worth less then 100k and in your QI range. You get to pick.

You don't need to sign up or anything. Just show up and you can participate. No belt requirements

The mode is attached below.

Have fun!
Last edited by Vigilante; Oct 26, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
^^^ Other Robot zombie minion

I will be around overseeing this tourney also, so vigil doesnt do anything stupid
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Sorry for the epic bump, and the double post, but I said I would post here a few hours before it started. The comp will start in about 2 hours and 20 minutes, and I'll have the server up in about an hour and a half.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
sigh...

italian?

2 hours and 20 minutes [at that time] are the same in all the world. Do you even have common sense?
Also, if you want to know what the exact time is, don't expect others to give it, search it yourself [google it].

i've said "sigh" because the tournament is end.

i've asked "italian?" because the name is italian.

Have you Drakhir something versus me?
Last edited by Slash13; Aug 18, 2008 at 06:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Slash13 View Post
sigh...

italian?

2 hours and 20 minutes [at that time] are the same in all the world. Do you even have common sense?
Also, if you want to know what the exact time is, don't expect others to give it, search it yourself [google it].
The tournament isn't over. The server isn't even up yet.

Is the name really italian? I just made it up.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro