Original Post
(XY) Recruitment Centre

- All apps must be free form

- We dont only look from skill

- Must at least be blackbelt

- Grammar is checked

Guide Lines

Example app

Last edited by Xydra; Jun 5, 2016 at 08:49 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1.Algiux

3. My hobby is to play football, job is school

(Include hobbies,jobs,general preferences and pasttimes)

4. Ingame 7/10 / 8/10

5. I didnt have any clan

6. No bans yet

7. My favourite mods are Aikido, ABD

8. Your skype: CsAlgiux

9.Why choose XY? I want to join XY because i want to be included in Clan wars and hosting a betting server
The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
in the guidelines its said to be free form if your redo your application to be free form i will most likely invite you in the clan :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1.Algiux

3. My hobby is to play football, job is school

(Include hobbies,jobs,general preferences and pasttimes)

4. Ingame 7/10 / 8/10

5. I didnt have any clan

6. No bans yet

7. My favourite mods are Aikido, ABD

8. Your skype: CsAlgiux

9.Why choose XY? I want to join XY because i want to be included in Clan wars and hosting a betting server
The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
1. NxRzBeast

2. 16

3. I used to be a fat nerd then I hit a growth spurt and started playing computer games

Pastimes I play Mortal Online the mmorpg

4. Everyday

5. It's been so long I don't even remember I think they deleted it

6. infractions and probably a temp ban or two for posting in the places n shit

7. any with a high dismember rate

8. don't have one but can get one

9. Because why not?
Beast there are alot of things wrong with your application but considering your skill ingame and your decent forum activity your accepted .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello,my name is Allidoispw but you can call me Matthew.As of now I am 12 personally i think of myself as the antisocial guy.My ingame activity varies alot but recently i have definetly been playing alot but sadly my forum activity is terrible.Since i'm 12 I am in school and my hobbies would include:Gaming,watching anime and lecturing people on which girl is better in nisekoi I hope you get the reference.My best mod Xspar I really love playing it and it is actually really fun my favorite mod would have to be parkour mods though i'm not very good at parkour.As far as i know i havent been in any ban worth altercations.Skype matthuio.As for why I chose to join XY,honestly i wasn't going to apply but Xydra seemed like a nice and capable guy who would be able to run a clan.I've only been in one other clan other than this that would be FTL the reason I left personally is because the guild died out.
Thank you for taking your time to read this,I would be very happy if i was accepted
離れて行くとこれを読んで停止
TheTaints Application
My name is Tyler Haugen (TheTaint in game) Im 21 years old. i own my own computer repair shop in my home town and i love fixing old dirt bike and atvs. currently Im more active in-game than in the forums but that can change if need be. Ive only had one clan before this one, the reason i left is because the leader is rude to everyone and is a terrible sport. if i am accepted i will give you my skype personally. i choose xy beacuse i am looking for a newer clan that i can help build from the bottom up. Thank you for your time and i hope youll have me.
noot
Application
yo my name is trey(treyndm in game) im 15 years old. my skype is rare pepe so just tell me yours and ill add you, rare pepe is a common name. I have been playing for over 2 years and i like adb akido judo and wushu. I have been in WAPOW and was kicked for inactivity and i was in Lotus eaters and it was disbanded. i have a mic and i have no bans.I wanted to join because i have been playing more often and want to be in a clan. I am on everyday
Last edited by treyndm; Jun 5, 2016 at 08:53 AM.