Toribash
Original Post
LOWEST score comp!
Here is a little comp I just thought up! the objective is to get the LOWEST score you possibly can! here are the rules.

must be under 100
must include low score in post, along with replay
no hacking replays in notepad or otherwise
no editing other people's replays
damage can only be to uke, not to yourself!
no moving uke!
default settings ONLY!
you may have as many attempts as you want!
no, zero doesn't count.
contest ends on sunday august 17th!

first prize: 3k
second prize: 1k
third prize: 500tc
THE FIRST (or probably only) person to get 1 will get 10k!

donations are welcome!
Last edited by grumpyman2; Aug 12, 2008 at 07:21 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Score: 42.

Or, if it's allowed: 0.
Attached Files
Litto-Low Score.rpl (30.0 KB, 44 views)
Litto-Zero.rpl (16.4 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by rittu; Aug 12, 2008 at 05:49 AM.
no zero doesn't count lol.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Lowest point comp
Hai, there is link to my replay =D

http://www.box.net/shared/hloqv174l1

Score:20 pts

lowest score so far, from Major in pm for some reason lol

i remember i got 12 once.. lets see if i can revive it.
I got 23 so far :/
Last edited by TheGod; Aug 12, 2008 at 08:31 AM.
the god
autosave folder presents: my lowest score - 22:
Attached Files
score of 22.rpl (32.6 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by neogothic; Aug 12, 2008 at 07:57 PM.
My best one so far, I'll try to get even less damage done somehow though.
Attached Files
galtry23.rpl (8.3 KB, 17 views)
♠NO♠