Ranking
Original Post
[TLDR] off-topic / wibbles
So uh, this is the thread where we can talk without a clear topic, and without being very serious.

Just to keep discussion board discussion related.
Last edited by zwouter; Apr 23, 2015 at 10:16 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oi oi oi.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0erKaDn3ozF

Hummed a new song idea. Hawkes reckoned it sounded like something that already exists. I'm sorta getting the same vibe. I tend to write shit that's already written when I'm baked. Does anyone know what song it sounds like?
Probably 9000+ progressive house songs. Catchy though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
You got yours already. No refunds.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Compose a piece for two voices using counterpoint.
Then we'll talk.
Counterpoint was damn frustrating when I was working on it for the little while I was. Lazors, have you taken RCM examinations?
League of Legends NA: Locus
Not working with voices here, huh. You're being mean and I'll make sure to send you a photo once I get something to eat without having to compose a piece o_O
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Counterpoint was damn frustrating when I was working on it for the little while I was. Lazors, have you taken RCM examinations?

I barely even work with it. Sweden doesn't have very good music education, despite me being in well-known music schools. The embarassing part is that i've taken a year of composition without knowing any counterpoint, and we're starting with 'compositional techniques' (cp, serialism, minimalism etc) next year, which is also last year of my current school.

Also no, i don't know why you'd expect me to take an exam in america when i don't live there. I suppose i might take it in the future. (Or can you take it online or something?)