Toribash
Original Post
Task at Hand..
Ok...
I'm back!
Sorry for letting it seem as if I ditched you guys!

Now back to business..

Who's still in the clan and who's out?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
ime still in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Thats great!
Who else do you know is in?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
umm headless is... there is naked ninja who aparently got recruted by shnob or imo or even YOU?! but she is still active i talk on steam. valek is still alive but i dont know if he is still in the clan... ile ask on msn tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Ok...
What about the rest of the roster besides im0 and Shnob?
[Devil-Hunter]
Grim?

Off topic..
Why don't you use [img] for the pic in your sig?
[Devil-Hunter]
because it isnt working with the img tag so i just dumped it there XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh..
So did you ask valek?
[Devil-Hunter]
not yet. i had to do some work for the bbc and got home realy late a cba to setup my laptop again ime gonna send him a email tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tch
on topic
I didn't recruit naked ninja. The thought of a naked ninja though is hot (female ninja)