Ranking
Original Post
power to close thre ad
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
charles x
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
i always have an answer to this question until the moment i am asked

ice powers and telekinesis are both very cool AND practical, i think i would like immortality(as long as i am able to consciously decide when to die) because it would give me all the time in the world to accumulate Knowledge which is what i enjoy doing with my time or just an infinite regeneration factor because i could do what i wanted with basically minimal risk, and im sure i could find some loopholes in it to extend my lifespan a great deal

i dont care for any others because they wouldnt be very practical in day-to-day life and it's not like i am going to be in combat with anyone else who has powers, but i suppose any physical enhancements would allow you to cheat in sports and potentially make absolute bags that way

oh you could also have some super intimidating power and rule the earth out of fear but you may also eat a nuclear bomb that way
Last edited by tabby; Oct 29, 2022 at 07:50 PM.
i want one of those niche shitty superpowers like i can instantly cook pasta but only if somebody within a 10 mile radius is watching cars 3 on blu ray
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
i want one of those niche shitty superpowers like i can instantly cook pasta but only if somebody within a 10 mile radius is watching cars 3 on blu ray

jojo