Original Post
[DSC] [GOD]
I have Listed Rules/Goals For my Clan

1.When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
2.Follow the four R's:
3.Respect for self
4.Respect for others
5.Responsibility for all your actions.
6.Remember what it Took to Get you were you are in toribash.
8.Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
9.Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
10.When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
12.Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
13.In disagreements, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14.Share your knowledge.

My Clan [aim] Is Just To Improve Toribash In as Many ways As Posible.
Clan Tag [GOD]
Clan Leader [GOTH]
Clan Members: goth,lutherous,gothentic
moderater(s) [GOTH]

GOD'S STORY
At the beginning of time there were only gods and goddesses on earth. They had to work the land to grow crops to eat. This was difficult and they worked very hard. Each god and goddess had a job to do. Some dug the fields and planted the crops. Others brought water to the fields in ditches which had to be kept clear of weeds.The work was hard, and they were not happy. They got together to discuss what could be done to lighten their workload. They went to get advice from Enki, who was wise and clever. Enki was fast asleep in his underwater houseEnki suggested that he create creatures to serve them by working the land. Then the gods' and goddesses' lives would be easier. The gods and goddesses thought that Enki's plan was a good solution. Enki collected clay from around his watery home and used it to make humans.
He breathed life into the clay figures, but he limited how long they would live. Only the gods and goddesses would live forever. The humans were put to work in the fields. As servants of the gods and goddesses they had to provide them with food and drink for their tables. The humans took water from the rivers and fed the dry and lifeless lands. They dug the soil and planted cropsWith hard work the humans brought life to the land, and the gods and goddesses, who had brought life to the humans, were happy......... for the moment...........

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN POST HERE
Last edited by Zizhi; Jan 26, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
YOLO
What expereince do you have in toribash?
And also. The clan has not been estblished I am still waiting for approval.
YOLO
Originally Posted by denisowns View Post
name:denisowns
belt:blue
on game:every day!
owns:24 whitebelts
12 black belt
many more

I owned 1000+ blacks and 100+ non-blacks..

GL with the clan
cmon kordiss the clan is good.you don't have to make ppl feel like they worked hard for nothin'.and if you want to post on a clan's thread,you're supposed to support the clan not make the leader and members feel bad.if you don't like anybody to say that your clan is "FAIL" then don't say that to other clans.and if i were you,i would at least try to be allies with them.this clan is good and deserves to be respected.btw,i'm not tryin to insult anybody,just supporting those ppl out.

Best Regards From DIAF(Die In A Fire),
MYI