Ranking
Original Post
plzzzzz make my head....
Spartan i desire an Awesome Uber head desinged by u!
plz if u have the Time make one. Im wearin a MR. Manhattan design since im all Blue..., but its made with MS paint !XD!! sooo...

Thx alot in advance and for beeing so nice before...

(btw: i like the Mr Manhattan idea but cant imagine how to round it up. Ideas whould be appreciated)
no one can stop the reign of evil
I think you mean Dr.Manhattan?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
i dont wanne badger u but plllzzz i got a 500 TC head and it look awefull even DL`d Gimp but am untalented... so hows it spartan do i get a "about X weeks" statement from u when itll be done?
Originally Posted by Yoshimi View Post
i dont wanne badger u but plllzzz i got a 500 TC head and it look awefull even DL`d Gimp but am untalented... so hows it spartan do i get a "about X weeks" statement from u when itll be done?

I'll give you my smexy head if you recolor it to suit you.
Hoss.
I can recolor it tawks, if Yoshimi can't that is.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
ye it whould be cool if u did spartan oh and thx a lot Toxikz .
aight, just pm it to me tawks
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
aight, just pm it to me tawks

Ok, mind getting from my custom folder? I'm to tired to send it.
Hoss.
*sigh* alrite