Ranking
Original Post
All That Remains
Man, how could I have forgotten. I love this band, I myself don't know much info, but I know they make kickass tunes. Exhibit A;

All That Remains - Chiron ~ Third audio file has the best quality.

I love the mix of harshness and melody. They have a rather unique sound in my opinion. I can't get enough of this stuff. You guys?
Good stuff good stuff. Most, if not all guitar riffs are great, the drumming is good and not excessive thrashing etc

I really like the singer, he doesn't just do low growls, or high screams, he sings alone, growls, screams, and has great variety. Good stuff.
I actually don't think they're that bad, but I hate the screaming style of singing.

I rather growling, imo.
But the music is fucking cool.
lol
The song 'This Calling' is epic, especially the chorus when the voice goes all echoey and melodic, then back to crazy double-bass screaming
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I like Not Alone, This Calling, Undone, Chiron and Overcome.
These guys are similar to As I Lay Dying, I Killed the Prom Queen and Parkway Drive in my opinion.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Oh man, I love this band. My favourite songs would have to be 'Six', 'Chiron' and 'This calling'. The guitarist is pretty cool too.
It makes me wonder..
Great band, i think i actually own an album or two by them
=0
I love this calling and indictment
Its great how he does a range of vocals
Here's my friend Matt playing This Calling on ITG no bar.. If anyone was interested..
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Update with another ridiculously epic song.

All That Remains - Two Weeks

This song has an epic chorus. Also, today I realized these guys sound exactly like Bullet For My Valentine.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]