Toribash
hey guys i thought i might just share some glitches with you guys for the new nazi zombie verruckt

Glitch 1- Multiple weapons glitch
To get multiple weapons, you need to have bouncing betties, enough money/points to buy a gun and any perk of your choice, and the power has to be turned on.
wat u do is:
1. Put 1 bouncing betty anywhere.
2. put ur last betty in front of a perk machine
3. and AS SOON as the betty hits the floor buy the perk
4. if done correctly you shouldnt have a gun and you can run forever
5. go buy a gun from the mystery box or a gun from the wall
6. then you should have 3 gun! you can do this as many times as you want, at any perk machine, but to save the most money buy quick revive, then down urself and have a teamate revive you, then do it over again. i would wait until there is 1 zombie left and have a teamate distract him while you do the glitch.

this one isnt really a glitch. walk into the room after the room with the double tap machine. as soon as u walk in, look to ur left you should see some sandbags. if u kinfe the sandbags on the right, 2 of them will move.

if you go next to the first toilet in room mentioned above, press and hold the reload button 3 times and the music will change. it will play the song whenever you die.

if you spawn in the room with the Kar98K and Geweher 43, go next to the torture chair(no it is NOT a dental chair), crouch next to the wheel on the side and press and hold the reload button, you will hear a scream.
gaming