Toribash
Hmm, it mighn't be picking up the stealth viruses like mine does. If the problem continues the best idea would be to reformat. If this does not work, take the computer apart and take the flat battery out of the motherboard wait a few minutes and put it back in. This will cause the bios to lose all of its data and if there was a virus on it, then that wil go away too. IF you have tried reformatting, and removing the bios battery, then you must have the virus on another part of yourr system that can store data (i do not know how to fix that) or you have a virus that has dmaged your hardware, or your virus has been planted too deep on your hard drive for a reformat to get to, in which case you should either buy a new hard drive or seek proffesional virus removal.

This message goes for every body: If you do not know how to reformat, pm me on another computer, because you will not be able to receive instruction on the computer that is being reformatted.
If you can give me accurate description of your computer i will also maybe able to instruckt you on how to get to the motherboard bttery.