Ranking
Original Post
Rotated starting position/stance?
I wanted to try making a little mod with (among other things) the toris starting out by facing each other side by side, instead of face-to-face. So basically, everything's normal except that both toris are rotated 90 degrees to their left. However, I didn't find any way to do this. All I found was the rot parameter, which I could use to rotate an individual limb/joint, but I also found out that using "rot 0 0 270" on every limb and joint resulted in every joint/limb being rotated around itself (which of course made a mess of everything), instead of around some common pivot point.

So, my question is, is the engine such that I really have to manually write the new coordinate positions (and rotations) of all the joints/limbs if I just want to rotate the whole tori, or is there a way to rotate the whole tori (without touching the coordinates and rotations of each individual joint/limb) or at least give the coordinates to use as a pivot point when using rot (so I could rotate every joint/limb around the same point, instead of every one of them rotating around themselves)? I would quite frankly find it really weird and ackward if there was no way of specifying positions and rotations of limbs/joints/objects in relation to each other (instead of being limited to always only using absolute coordinates), so I'm being a little bit hopeful here.

Sorry if this is clearly answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it with a bit of looking.