10 stars
1 Votes / 9.09%
50 stars
1 Votes / 9.09%
100 stars
1 Votes / 9.09%
Sickening!!
0 Votes / 0%
It just cant possibly get any more F### up than this!!!
2 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Hyperman's Master Kills [Maximum Skillz in effect!!]
Ok folkz, you asked for it.. and here it is.. I take on all comers, good and bad, fast n slow. from Jaqon to whoever.. imma annihilate you all. I am the most brutal multiplayer fighter ever to play toribash. I've ascended to a new level of Muay Thai, breakdance/capoiera moves and I can walk on flies and kick birds out of the thin air. If you think you can survive long enough.. meet me in Prosambo, where REAL fighters go head 2 head to the death with only the godz and my DMTGdZ guarding over us. Anyone can win vs me, but very few can obliterate me or survive my punishing attacks. If you think you have the Toriballz, see me...

My newest replays make fight of the century , double decap of the year, brutality of the year. Most sickest fight EVER!! and the best of all.. "Deserves to be on Toribash's default replay list". I may be full of it but i worked to fulfill my Fighting SKILLZ!! Hate on this suckkaaazzz!!!

p.s. HAMPA!! I kno you see these.. imma kill u too, you think u bad son, put my replays in the next Toribash update. U kno i'm an allstar greatest. Imma
fU(|< U uP in prosambo for NOT makin an official PROSAMBO TOURNEY Server!!!

**Like Akuma said"**"Soooofttt...***HMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Attached Files
5 Star Smashhhhhhhh!!!!!.rpl (57.5 KB, 39 views)
5Star smash Explodin star!!.rpl (49.5 KB, 21 views)
A Monster combo.rpl (49.7 KB, 20 views)
a sickenin juggle kick.rpl (49.4 KB, 13 views)
a Snatch n go.rpl (57.7 KB, 10 views)
a wild swing caught him.rpl (35.8 KB, 11 views)
aaahhhh geez i killin them.rpl (41.5 KB, 14 views)
ah damn i hurt him bad.rpl (44.4 KB, 13 views)
Ah got ya crest!!.rpl (60.8 KB, 9 views)