Toribash
Original Post
Hyperman's Platinum belt skillz [Super shorukens and decaps to extreme magnitudes]
HERE it is!!! Finally a platinum belt!! and i'm on a killin spree. If u thought i was bad b4... wait til u get a load of these. I shit on ppl in fights cause i'm like.. i got the runz man, i gotta doo doo on u cause ma last shit was so old it clogged the pipes. But this one is so nasty i swear, u need a mask to cover yur face just to breathe. I choke u out like that. I'm hyper like that. Thats Y ma belt so heavy. its like a paperweight cause i'm so high i just float away witout it. i walk on flies and kick birds outa the thin air. I'm thinner than the air but dont call me featherweight, If u do u gonna need some duct tape when yur menstrual comes late cause imma split u open, u wont have a chance, imma make u drop yur guard like ya nuttz when u hit puberty. Therz nothin u can do to ever get thru to me, Cause i'm Hyperrrrr like that! I'll pick you to pieces like a vulture or knaw yur joints like a rat. I'm hyper like that. When u see me, when u fight me, when yur near me, u kno how to holla, call me the Hyper-est.
Attached Files
Amazing hyper shoorruken!!.rpl (63.1 KB, 24 views)
A fighters rage!.rpl (55.0 KB, 16 views)
K.O. Punch!!!!!.rpl (55.1 KB, 13 views)
amazing master skillz.rpl (60.5 KB, 14 views)
double decap [foulups].rpl (38.7 KB, 11 views)