Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello, I wish to join [Doc]

My name is Michael Chatterton, I have love computers and games.

I'm a 5th dan black belt with skills to match. I actually practice 1 hour in sp then the rest of the time in multiplayer.

My join date is 8/08/09, I practiced most of my skills in Single player then moved to MultiPlayer.

I live in Usa, New mexico and my GMT is -6
On weekend I stay up all night on toribash playing cause its the only thing I have to do when varsity soccer is over.

I am good at replay making and am getting in to art and texture making.
I do not have any replays at the time but I will post some soon.

I am going to start applying for many orgs such as The Team oshi and ormo. So wish me luck.
I see this clan as a serious clan that does not have members flooding there recruitment thread. This shows that people know that you have to be elite to join and I think that is what a clan should have. I want to be in this clan because I want to be around people who are respected and well known.
I also think that this clan will help me become a better person because I would want to look nice and post with decent grammar since I am in this clan.

I can be really strict some times when It comes to being a ldr or and elite member of any clan I like to take my job in the clan serious and not joke about it.

I have got 3 infractions, all have expired, 2 for useless posts, and 1 for an illegal bump.

Generally, I love making tourneys so I have no set tc limit when I start making tc I will host tourneys ingame events and more.

I will post replays as soon I have some worth of this clan

Thank you for reading over my application and considering me. I wish to be accepted and I promise I will be loyal.

~Mechaflame