Toribash
Don't think I could post the strangest thing I've done, it's something only one other person really knows about so far :3
Buuut I guess one of the strangest in a way is when I drove 400km just to visit Lars for a few days. Seriously, how weird isn't it to drive that far to visit someone you've only known over the internet for a couple of years?
It was pretty funny how his parents were super paranoid and I had to sleep in a caravan outside their house because they thought I would try to murder them all or something. To be fair they didn't even know I was coming until I was a few km away though.

Strangest things I've experienced are probably actually the shitload of times I wake up from dreams and have absolutely lost all concept of what is real and what was just a dream, happens constantly.
Or maybe just being Furry, holy shit that messes with your sense of what's weird and what's normal.

Not sure what would be the peak experience, love would be nice I suppose.

I have no idea what single experience has affected me most, but this whole year has definitely changed me quite a bit. Both plenty of good things and plenty of bad things. Lost a friend, my grandma, our dog and one of our horses. But yeah, plenty of good things too, which I for some reason can't really put into words right now.

Imma just rate myself a 3 for now.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3