Toribash
Moist: Dms were good, so was a good portion of the manip but a many of the parts were meh, and unappealing.

and the transition to pose was stiffer than a tree. You can do a lot better than that I'm sure

wetsoars: This one was actually really nice.

Spin was great, and the execution was verry nice. Only problem is that you pulled back to early and too fast. Always make sure that you have a good follow through, other than that its a good replay.

wow
: I like this one

Nice opener and transition, very smooth.

Punch was good, but nothing we haven't already seen before, but that kick is also very well done so props.

transition was good until all of your momentum stopped and you became stiff like in your first replay. If you can manage to fix that and make a smooth transition and get a really well done foot kick you would have a pretty awesome replay on your hands.

couple problems here and there and that's what is holding you back in your replays. I do like your style though, and that last replay was pretty good if I do say so myself.

So I'll give you another chance, send me another great replay and I'll give you my answer.

---------

as for the other applicants... no to all.

If you would like to know more and maybe get some cnc as to why, pm me. I'd love to do them all in one go, but my school work just isn't letting me do that :c
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/