Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[APP] TRIGGER77
Name: Josh
Belt: Blue
Past Clans: None!
In Game Name: TRIGGER77
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts?: I had another account where i was a brown belt about to be a black but then i took a 3 month vacation and i forgot my password :/ Right now i have another account called WireType ,which is in a few of my replays, which i am trying to build up because i am not satisfied with my current accounts name XD

Why you want to join: I want to join this clan because i have heard good things about it and one of my friends ,Ping, is in it. I also want to join because i believe this is a very prestigious clan and will suit me well. I think i will be beneficial to this clan because i am supportive, great at hosting betting servers ,so i can put in tc into the shared bank, and i am an all around great player. I think i will fit in well because i actually know some of the members(Ping,Ishi,Soap,FistofLife). A skill that i have not mentioned is my unique ability to host events. Unfortunately i have not been able to host these events recently ,but when i do the events are great and everyone has fun! Well i hope to get into Tribe Thanks!
Attached Files
00TriggerCopter.rpl (62.9 KB, 11 views)
Trigger77 Freestyle.rpl (74.6 KB, 8 views)
Trigger77 save.rpl (59.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by TRIGGER77; Jun 5, 2014 at 05:35 AM.