Ranking
Original Post
(So) Soak Recruitment

So you think you are wet enough to join us? Prove it to us. Write a free form application and make sure you include a lot of detail. Posts that look like you spent five seconds on them will be ignored and denied. If you get a yes from a leader you will be automatically in. If you get a yes from two co-leaders you will be automatically in. Otherwise, you need five yeses to get in. Here is an example of a decent application. At the end of your application you must tell us how wet you are for this clan, just so we know you actually read this.

"Hello, my name is water. I am 1,000,000,000 years old and I live in many places. I have been on the search of a clan which looks fun and non serious, Soak looks like that clan. I have seen a couple of you guys in game and I adore the way you fight. I see you like to play a lot of Aikido. My favorite mods are Judo and Aikido. I like Judo because its just enjoyable and the dismemberment are something you can laugh about without worrying about losing. Aikido is the mod I turn to when I want to have some competitive play. If I get in this clan, I would like to be part of the in game team. My GMT is +0 and I am normally online in the mornings and sometimes at night. Though if there is something important I will be there. I go to school too and in my spare time I like to search the forums so I will be able to stay active for you guys. This clan has good potential too. You all seem like nice people so that's the main reason I would love to join you. I am 99% wet for this clan."
Last edited by Kradel; Aug 21, 2014 at 05:21 PM.