Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello.

My name is Lassi, and you can probably read my in-game name on the left.
I am 15 (and a half, just to make me look older and more mature) years old, and i live in Finland (GMT +2).

You probably want to know something more about me, than the overall description i've already put above. I would describe myself as a pretty social, and friendly guy. I used to be a real prick a few years ago, but then puberty or something changed my psychological features. I don't take myself too seriousily either. In school i'm not one of the popular kids, but i don't have any "enemies", and i get along with everybody. I don't have that many mates, but i got a few really good friends i can talk to, and that are always there for me.
I also have to confess something i've held inside me for ages:
I'm terrible at talking shit. I just can't compete with any 12-year olds on xbox. I just can't.

My belt is VERY low, i know. That's mainly because i like spending my time in single player (will put some replays in the end of this). This is also not my first account here, i used to play on an user called "Ranskis" (brown belt). The reason i don't play on it anymore, is that i quit TB for a while last summer, and when i came back, i wanted to start from the very beginning.

Why do i want to join Evolution?
As I'm a pretty social guy, i like having people i can talk to and play with. That's why i started looking for a clan a few days ago. After looking around in the forums, i came to the conclusion, that evolution would be the clan for me. I really liked the overall feeling your forums have, so laid back, and the fact that this clan has been alive and active for a pretty long time was of course another thing supporting my choice of where to apply.

I've only been in one clan before, Aether. It's the only clan i have ever applied to (apart from evolution, of course), and i spent about a year with them. The reason i left them, was that the whole thing started feeling like a duty, and i just didn't have that much fun with them anymore.

Just in case any of you play other games as well, i'll list here a few games i play:
Guild Wars 2
Planetside 2
League of Legends
Path of Exile
(And every other free-to-play steam games i didn't mention )

I don't feel like i can benefit you guys in the game itself in any way, BUT, as some of you may know, i am a video maker. And i think i'm not even that bad at it any more. I'd be happy to try make some kind of clan art for evolution, if i get accepted.

My latest edit, and a toribash edit by me

Also, i'll add here some toribash mods i like:
-Taekkyon
-xspar
-AikidoBigDojo
-Every well made parkour-mod

Well, that's pretty much it.
I'll be back when i get an answer

Attached Files
Trickour.rpl (204.0 KB, 8 views)