Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post

Society is, and has been, becoming more tolerant. We're at a stage where we're accepting of people who disagree with their biological sex, and decide to change it (Bruce Jennar). Do you think we will ever be at a stage where we're accepting of people who disagree with their biological race?

So what are you saying? That at some future point it may become so normal for people to change themselves that if someone say, didn't want to be a African and decided to want to become hispanic they would (if technology and biology were to allow this) be able to get a surgery and become as such? because that is taking it a step to far. I know for a fact that some races are not something to be proud of but I do not believe that we need to have people, not just faking who they are but What they are. What this women has done has just officially stepped into that dangerous territory. Im ok with people questioning their sexuality, but their entire humanity.... is it really that serious? Also this is America you are talking about where after 200 years of no "officially tolerated" slavery people still have the balls to do hate groups and racial crimes and "under the table slavery" against all kinds of nationalities so there is quite literally "No where left to hide". I believe you should enjoy the uniqueness that the universe gave you. Next thing you know you will have people trying to defy biology and becoming something not human all together.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 18, 2015 at 06:37 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...