Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Lizard4 View Post
For Nitro

Hi my name is Lizard4,or u can call me Gekco,i prefer dont tell my name for personal reasons if that ok for you guys,i am 12 years old and i will do 13 next year on 30th of january,i always i have it good birthdays,when i do 12 this year it was amazing,like my others birthdays,my favorite sport its soccer and i play soccer with my friends,and i play soccer on videogames to.

I am Green belt,i was blue belt on my lost account,i have 105 Qi,and i dont have rank yet,i play mostly mutiplayer,to test my abilities on the toribash,i play a little of SinglePlayer To Do Awesome Replays,i have skill on online good,my favorite mods are judo and aikido and i little of mushu,in the other account,i stopped playing because i lose account and i was need to create a another account,i stopped playing when i was going to hit brown belt
i never get in a clan because i was not skilled enough on the other account,i didnt know to do a kick ,but now i do kicks.

I Was Born In São Paulo (Brazil),I Really Wanted to go on United States,England,Spain,Italy,Belgium and Germany,i got in other cities on Brazil,i just go one famous city in brazil.

I want to join on Nitro because i want to help in some tournaments and copetitions like,clan wars.and its one of my favorites clans i ever see,and i want this will be my first clan on toribash.

This was my first important application for this clan,and i hope you satisfying

i have 2 accounts:
GamerXX3:My Lost Account,Blue Belt
Lizard4:My secound,Green Belt

I like the app dude but minium is black belt idk if you can have a ingame test so ill stay Middle
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making