Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Wasted 40 TC
I know it's a very little amount of TC, but it was still wasted. I went ahead and ranked up to Yellow Belt after playing some matches, and received 80 TC. I purchased the Orc User text item and I didn't receive it. That costed specifically 20 TC, and I was willing to waste another 20 TC to possibly receive it. I did, and I didn't receive it. So, can I either get a refund, or can I somehow prove to you that I actually purchased it, then you can grant the item to me (if possible). Or you could just fix the problem so it doesn't occur to any others.

Thanks,
Pseunition

*UPDATE*
I didn't expect this...
Also, just thought I'd mention that I used to have another account, but it was assigned to a different email address that possibly got hacked.

Anyways, if you want the money back, I'll give it to you for sure. If you don't, then all I can say is thank you.. Oh yeah, I can also transfer 100,000 USD into your paypal account. Jk, but I wish I could.
So yeah, I just want you guys to confirm if you want it back or not. If none of you do, I'M RIDING A ROLLER COASTER TO NARNIA BOIIISSS...
Okay sorry for that.
Last edited by Pseunition; Mar 24, 2016 at 05:39 PM.