Toribash
My [Vibe] Application...
About me:

Hi... My name is Zachery Ryan but I'm otherwise known as Zac. I'm 11 and I am from NSW, Australia. My life has been really tough as my family is a bit poor and every school I go to I usually get bullied, I live with my mother. nan and my 2 annoying brothers, Jackson And Koby. I do have a dad but 7 years ago I was playing outside and I heard my parents argue about something but I didn't know what it was until I was told they had a devours. We still see our dad but its only 2 - 3 times a week.

My Toribash History:

Well I really don't know what to talk about because I cant remember much so I will just tell you about some of my favourite mods and past clans. Past Clans: I've been in quite a lot of clans such as (Striker), (Smile), (HaZZarD), (Penta) but my most recent clan I was in is [Crooks]. Favourite Mods: I don't really have a favourite mod or anything but I do like to do sparring, tricking and parkour so I guess I like Sparring, Tricking and parkour mods. I also like ABD but I'm not really that good at it

Why [Vibe]?

The reason I choose Vibe was because I have some friends that in Vibe such as Sparky, ZeDerpyOne and Maybe Fates. Another reason I choose Vibe was because well as I mentioned I have friends that are in Vibe and I trust them.

Here are some replays of mine:
Attached Files
-[T]- Vibe App1.rpl (172.8 KB, 4 views)
-[P]- Kid's life.rpl (324.9 KB, 2 views)
-Zuca [M] DatDodgeSkeet.rpl (208.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by zuca101; Apr 3, 2016 at 09:06 AM.
soft boi