Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
A Nice Little Side Project
Whats up guys, I decided to do a.. slightly small project for us, I recently went on youtube and saw [Obey]'s Video and I said, "Wow I want to do that", And with some practicing with scripts and camera angles, I was able to make the first clip for the clan video that I'm working on.. Hope you guys enjoy.. Post your replays you want in the video on this thread, leave your suggestions below as well, and i will continue to update this thread

WiP 1

WiP 2

Finished Intro

Currently i am only working on camera angles, i will start editing later, by first syncing music, then adding effects later, Im Really only looking for sparring replays and parkour replays, and single player replays that are more then just one hit and has flow to it, meaning a bit of movement before your couple boom hits, or movement during your hits or even skeets, something that goes through the entire replay timer that you have set for yourself, also tricking would look really nice in this as well ;P ... If you want suggestions on replay or need help, post them here and we will help you.

This is the song that I will be using

song

Last edited by Darkonix; Apr 17, 2016 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]