Toribash
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
So we are not friends anymore because i join another clan to play with People i play with most of the time? I call that bullshit. I still want to stay your friend.

it's not about toribash you fool. How often do i have to tell you that until you understand it? I dont care what clan you join or whatever if at least you are honest about it - which you never were.

let's face it: you were already thinking about leaving ever since you convinced Animal of this "new recruitment" crap, and even then I've been calling you out on it. Would you have been honest back then and said: "I want to leave because we're too inactive" I would have understood. Instead you insult all of us by lying to our faces about "never leaving aeon". You stubbornly refuse to see why we would object to you trying to kill our toribash clan even faster by introducing random people who simply did not fit into our clan, just so you can have it your way. It's impressive you managed to stick around this long anyway. I gave you two weeks after Dylan left to see you running, instead you waited just long enough so you could pull of this "I TRIED MUH BEST" bullshit. Aeon is no longer just a toribash clan anymore, the reason im getting angry is because you're being a DISHONEST BITCH to you FRIENDS.