Ranking
Original Post
Pointlimit-Lenshu-Tourney(WIP)(CnC welcome)(Donations welcome)
Hi,im using this thread to organise and plan the big pointlimitbrackettourney.

CnC is welcome.

If someone has a good suggestion how to name this event other then pointlimitlenshutourney please tell me because im searching for a good name.

If u want to donate to this event just send the tc or items to me(big scam incoming hehe).But seriously, all donations and entryfees will be added to the prizepool and the donators will be mentioned in the actual event thread.

---------------------------------------

POINTLIMIT-LENSHU-TOURNAMENT

Welcome to the big PointlimitLenshuTournament.

This is a traditional first to 3 Knockout-Bracket-Tournament in Lenshu3ng.tbm.

The twist is we are using special rules for winning in this.

RULES:

----

pointlimit=amount of points needed to score to instantly win a match

----

-Matchframes will be 2000.

-Pointlimit will be 100k.(Maybe it will be raised to 150k when quarterfinals started)

-The player who reaches the pointlimit first wins immediatley.
-(to clarify:This means when u reach the pointlimit and dq in the same turn u have still won)

-If noone reaches the pointlimit in the given matchframes the match will be counted as a draw.

-If the pointlimit is reached within the same turn by both players and it is not immediatly clear who won you(both players)
have to check the replay in slowmotion to identify the winner.

-(because several people asked this)If you dq before you reach the pointlimit u lose the match,ofcourse.

-EVERY REPLAY MUST BE POSTED TO AVOID ANY CHEATING SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE AUTOSAVE REPLAY ACTIVATED!!!!!!
(if there are no replays and there is an argument over the outcome of a certain match you have to replay that match)

ROUNDS:

The winner is the best of 5 matches(first to 3)

All games must be played in lenshu3ng.tbm with matchframes set to 2000,u can NOT change any other gamerule(s)

PRIZES:

First place:

X Amount tc(ca. 500k tc rn) + FULL SPACE BOX (+Shiai tokens?)

second place

x amount tc (ca.250k tc rn)+ FULL ASTRO BOX#1 +#2 (+shiai tokens?)

third place

x amount tc + some item

APPLICATIONS:

-no playerlimit

-write in this thread"add me"/"i want to join"/xxx"
-send 5k tc to yyyy

DEADLINE FOR APPS:

untill xx/yy/zz
Last edited by Kane; Nov 7, 2018 at 10:35 AM.