Ranking
Original Post
Quitting
Toribash has just lost its... i dunno, but i dont find fun in playing it anymore. I would like to stay a friend of this clan, maybe a RETIRED MEMBER or something of that sort, because that would mean alot to me, becuase i have alot of friends in here.

I have just gotten tired of things in the community. I feel like everything i say comes back to bite me in the ass because people take things way too seriously sometimes. But it doesnt matter, im most likely going to get contracdicted for saying that lol. OH WELL.

I am still going to play Toribash every once and a while and im gonna be slightly more inactive on the forums, when i do play, ill get on and hang out with VX and JD and other UNCE friends in the UNCE SERVER, 33. So if you ever see me in there, and you care, stop by and say hallo.

Just a few things \/

VolcanoX: We have had our ups and downs, you have annoyed me sometimes, and i have annoyed you sometimes. You kept me active in this game and i want to thank you for that, you were cool. Hope we can stay active talking on MSN somewhat and stuff.
JDawg: You and i dont talk TOO much but from what we have, you were a cool dude, and i appreciate all the talks we had on MSN and all the fun on this game. Thanks bro.
TehBasher: Thank you for the goofy ass voice recordings you send me sometimes, i will always use "STOP SENDING ME CRAPPP!" for my AIM notification.
RagDollMaster: Thanks for all the talks on MSN as well, you are a cool dude, thanks for accepting me into Fusion all that time ago and being a cool friend since.
Wushu Players: Thanks for all the good fights.
Assholes: Grow up.
Everyone Else That Is Important: Thanks

Find me on MSN if i care about you. [email protected]

Bai.
Oh man you quit while I was doing my homework thats bad luck.. have fun out there man.

And thanks for your words. Ill take them as a compliment
i know im not here anymore but ill see you on msn dude...
good luck with life
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
What the hell did I say Ash?

Anyways, I have to talk to you on MSN.

Edit This made me very sad.
Last edited by Eckz; Mar 8, 2008 at 12:34 AM.
idle
MAH CLAN IS PHAILING

why are all the good people leaving?
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./