Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Add me to ally list, Tubba? And Assilent said he's quitting Toribash a few days ago. Another sad day. Feels like the good old days when I was in Psycho. But I was brown belt when I applied; now im green. (mood swing)
@Sapphire: I know, I lost pretty much everything.
@Emile: I don't have semester finals until after winter break. :P
@Wolf: Too bad you lost your 3,125 post count. (that's right isn't it, or at least when I last saw)
Oh well. But hey, I'm a 4th dan now, good news?
Lol

Might sell this account, and make a new one. However, I would have to do this big ordeal with transferring power over the DSC to another account, then rank back up to atleast blackbelt (Hard to be a respected leader with 'White Belt' next to your name.)
-----
Nevermind on selling my account. I think Psycho is dead. I will be thinking about it over a little bit of time.

This may be the 'end', guys.
Last edited by Tubba75; Dec 9, 2010 at 04:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, I'm thinking that Psycho is dead..

Hmph. This is tough. C'mon people in my clan, give me some insight on whether or not you think we're dead or not. No insight = We're dead, and I go join a clan.
Damn do you really think you guys are dying?
have you put and effort into ingame recruitment?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
See, heres the thing: I simply can't.

I work with three teams of hand bell ringers, so on Tuesdays and Thursdays I get home at 5. Plus homework, dinner, shower. So I am on for little to no time on Tuesdays. And it is December, so bells are naturally wanted, specially because we have a LOT of Christmas songs. I have had over 8 performances this month, and only been 9 days into the month. We get calls left and right now, so it is tough. Christmas break isn't even good for me, because of all the bells. So I am a bit troubled this year. Next year I'll start a clan again, because I will only be in 1 group. But until then, I think Psycho is dead.
As you should all know from a previous post, I'm busy with my tests and other things right now so I cant get on as much. I have to pass these tests in order for me to get into AP classes. After next Thursday I will be able to get back on my normal times. For now Lets all try to be a little more active. Going to be somewhere? PM Tubba, don't leave without a reason.
Well Tubba, if you think you don't have enough time to manage the clan, disband it. There aren't many active members anyway. Also, if the clan is disbanded any of you are welcome to join BoS (when our forum is recovered); I will do what I can to make sure you are accepted.
@ dynasty - What?

@ Emile - If you can get on more starting next Thursday, then okay. I guess I can let us live a little longer.

@ Nova - I dunno man, I'm racking my brains over this.